Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Return From Exile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jouten Ittai
A Rank Missing Ninja
A Rank Missing Ninja
Jouten Ittai

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-01

A Return From Exile Empty
PostSubject: A Return From Exile   A Return From Exile Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:53 pm

A man travelled down the steep slopes of Mt. Kumo. Although he seemed to think he was travelling at a decent pace, to the normal eye, he was flying down the mountain. The man had had reached a plateau and looked over the horizon. Hidden Cloud Village came into view. The man stared, an emotionless expression on his face. It's been too long... I wonder what things have changed over a mere 2 years. The man walked over to the edge of the plateau. He stuck one foot out over the edge. He then let his weight drop and he began to free fall down the steep, rugid mountain. Just before he hit the ground, he disappeared and reappeared a few feet ahead, then again, vanished and reappeared. He continued to do this until he reached the bottom of the hill. Hopefully nobody has forgotten Jouten Ittai. The man smirked as he travelled down a dirt path to the village.
Back to top Go down
Jouten Ittai
A Rank Missing Ninja
A Rank Missing Ninja
Jouten Ittai

PostSubject: Re: A Return From Exile   A Return From Exile Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:19 pm

He walked through the village. No one seemed to recognize him. Have people forgotten him? He glanced back at forth from building to building, person to person. Hmph. It's not like they knew me before I left anyways. Jouten continued to walk down the street. He stopped. Somebody's nervous. I can feel it. Jouten had picked up on an unusually fast pulse. Someone was either scared or excited. A second later, out of no where, a kunai came hurling out of the distance. Jouten tapped his foot on the ground and the kunai was pulled out of the air, sticking to the ground. Jouten carefully scanned the area. People were now scurrying away, into stores, homes. Anywhere safe. Why are they running? What the hell is going on? Another kunai came flying out of the distance. Jouten repeated the previous process and it was immobilized. He picked the two kunai up. So I'm the target. But by whom? Jouten vanished off the street. He found the pulse.

Jouten appeared behind a ninja, crouched behind a billboard on top of a building. Jouten grabbed his shoulder. "Impulse. It allows me to immobilize my targets by manipulating their nervous system. That's why you can't move." The ninja's eyes we're wide open. Consumed by fear. Jouten kept his hand on the ninja, but slowly circled around to face him. "What is it your so scared of?" Jouten was truly confused.
Back to top Go down
Jouten Ittai
A Rank Missing Ninja
A Rank Missing Ninja
Jouten Ittai

PostSubject: Re: A Return From Exile   A Return From Exile Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:06 pm

The ninja looked up at Jouten. "Y-y-you! You've been deemed as a missing-nin 2 years ago for the murder of your former sensei!"Jouten's expression went from emotionless to anger. Jouten squeezed the man's shoulder hard as the ninja yelled in pain. "I didn't kill him! It was a damn accident!" Jouten squeezed even harder as he threw the ninja across the rooftop. He then appeared over him, his foot on his throat. "Who in the hell labeled me as a missing-nin?!" The ninja was terrified as he struggled to pull Jouten's leg of his throat. Jouten let up a little bit, enough for him to speak. "Everyone! Your former team. The council. The Raikage!" Jouten's anger bubbled up. He was trying hard to control it. But couldn't. He leaned over, letting his foot up and grabbed the ninja by the collar of his vest. "I left to train, control my abilities so I could prevent something like that from happening. And this is how I get repayed?!?!" Jouten anger exploded. Sparks we're flying all over. "Well. Here's a damn messege for the people of this village!" Jouten pulled his other arm back and charged it with electricity. He threw the ninja up infront of him. As the ninja floated infront of him for those few moments, he thrusted his electric-charged palm into the man. A high pitched shock was heard, followed by the crash of the billboard the man came crashing through. He dropped into the streets below. He was motionless.

Jouten looked down below onto the street. "Forget this damned village. I was never respected before and now I'm treated like an animal? I don't need this." With that, Jouten vanished outside of the city walls.
Back to top Go down
Jouten Ittai
A Rank Missing Ninja
A Rank Missing Ninja
Jouten Ittai

PostSubject: Re: A Return From Exile   A Return From Exile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:10 pm

[Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Return From Exile   A Return From Exile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Return From Exile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo :: The RPG :: Five Shinobi Countries :: lightning country-
Jump to: