Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ashley vs masurao

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
ashley vs masurao Left_bar_bleue100/100ashley vs masurao Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
ashley vs masurao Left_bar_bleue100/100ashley vs masurao Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:22 pm

Ashley was meditating in a field with a forest surrounding it. She had just come from the Hokage's office, who had told her she needed a day off and sent her away. "I wish something would happen today, too bad i have no missions," She tought kinda dissapointed. "Try to clear you mind and it will help everything" She remembered a past sensei telling her that. She sat quietly until, she senced a desterbance, a person. Without opening her eyes she asked out loud, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
cruzazul313
Sunagakure ANBU Black Ops.
cruzazul313

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village: Sunagakure No Sato

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:27 pm

masurao walked up infront of the unknown shinobi. while closing his book he said "chaos kurai... but you can call me masurao." masurao put his book in his back pocket. " i see you are meditating" masurao commented. masurao then walked near the girl. " meditaion is a good way to clear the mind" masurao said as he pasued for a moment. " its also a good way to get destracted!" masurao said as he grabbed a kuni out of his pocket. " do you wish to spar?" masurao continued. "if so attack now for time is of the essance!" masurao yelled as he waited for his opponent to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:44 pm

The male shinobi had walked in front of her and said his name, Masurao. He challenged her to spar. "Hmm. I suppose we could," She said calmly, opening one eye. "Hm..Just what I was looking for," Ashley thought secretly excited. "Why don't you the first move," Ashley said, kinda teasing Masurao. She opened both eyes and stood up. She grabed a kunai also and stood in a defensive form. Quickly changeing her mind, she said, "No wait," She said pointing at him. "Why should I fight you?"
Back to top Go down
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:52 pm

masurao shmirked. the wind started to pick up. masuraos hair started to go with the wind. " why you ask?" masurao said as he started twriling his kuni. " because its a nice day and theres nothing to do. oh and plus what is your name?" masurao said as he stoped the kuni. " oh theres another reason why you should fight me." masurao said as he looked at the girl. masurao then paused and said " cause of this!" masurao yelled as he grabbed a kuni and throwing it twords the girl. " if she is skilled as i think she would easly doge this simpe attack." masurao tought to himself as the kuni was heading twords the girl.
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
ashley vs masurao Left_bar_bleue5000/5000ashley vs masurao Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
ashley vs masurao Left_bar_bleue3000/3000ashley vs masurao Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:30 pm

*The Kunai embedds itself in a sand clone* "Bad ANBU" a voice says that comes from all around.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:37 am

((Joey stay out of it or so help me... i'll think of a punishment later))

" I suppose i should give you that since you told me your's,my name is Ashley," She said. Then Masurao throws a kunai at her. She knocks it away with the kunai in her hand. "Hm... what to do, what to do," Ashley thought calmly. "Hm..got it! Let's start off with something easy." The lightbulb had gone on in her head. Ashley jumped into the air and said, " Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm." The wind attack was sent towards Masurao.
Back to top Go down
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:09 pm

"ashley" masurao repeted as he started to laught. "what a nice name." masurao said. then masurao noticed that ashley jumped up. as masurao masurao heard what ashley said he knew just what to do. masurao then flashed some handsigns and said "chaos shiled!" msuraos chaos chakra toook form of a shiled therefore blocking the wind. "nice move but not good enoth said masurao." masurao said. masurao then took out his sword. meet kage mugen." masurao said. time to finish you off. masurao then flashed some hand signs and said "shadow blade strike!" then masurao jumped up twords ashely. as he came 1 meter away he started to swing his sword. "lets see how she dodges this one" masurao thought as he was continuing to move his sword twords ashley

Name: chaos shield
Element: darkness
Description: the user will make an oval shield out of dark chakra. This shield can be penetrated A ranked Justus. This shield will last for 1 turn.

Name: Shadow slash
Description: the user fills his sword with negative chakra. Then slashes the opponent giving the slash and extra sting
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:14 pm

Ashley listened as he comented on her name and he laughed at her. "What are you laughing for?" Ashley asked in between landing and dodgeing the attack. The attack went strait through her. An evil cackle ecaped her lips before she told him, "You say you want a fight, well" Ashey pause, "This one shall be very interesting."
Back to top Go down
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:03 am

"hmm" masurao said as he looked at ashley. " time to go full on!" masurao said as he flashed soem hand signs. "you wanna see my full power masurao said as he smirked. "now take this! shadow terrain!" as masurao said those words a huge cloud of darkness apeard. in a matter of seconds the area was filled with darkness. masurao dimed into the shadows since his cloths were black. then masurao said "scared of the dark?" masurao then flashed more hand signs. "shadow pulse!" as masurao said those words he appeard behind ashley. masurao then let the dark wave go twords ashley. masurao started to laught waiting to see what ashley would do.

Name: shadow terrain
Description: the user consecrates his chakra into a form of a dark cloud. When complete the cloud will extend 100m squared. The area will be full of darkness for 5 turns

Name: shadow pulse
Description: the user will gather dark chakra into his/hers hands. Then once collected the user will then make his hand into a fist. Then when open the chakra will make a wave pushing what the user wants out of its way.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Ashley smirked when Masurao made a cloud of darkeness around them. When he asked "Scared of the dark?" Ashley replied with, "Hmm..Nice jutsu, I like it. But no, i'm not scared. My cousin has a jutsu similar to this and we used it to train a lot, to make us stronger." She senced his hands start to move and then he said, "Shadow pulse." She could feel a wave of darkness comeing nearer. Ashley had already planned what to do.She formed the handsigns quickly. " Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm!" She said. Ashley directed the attack beneith her, forceing her up 10 meters into the air.

Type: Attack, Supplementary
Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Nagato will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.
Back to top Go down
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:44 pm

"hmm nice counter but not nice enoth" masurao said as he seen ashley in the air. "time to show my ture power" masurao said as he smired in the darkness. masurao flashed some hand signs and said "chaos transformation!!" as masurao said those words he colaped on his knees. masurao then smirked. masurao stood up as the darkness came to him. masurao was coverd in dark ora. now you wanna see what im realy made of masura said as he flshed some more hand signs. as masurao flashed some hand signs dark wings came out of his back. masurao then flew into the air and looked down on his opponent with an evil glare.

Name: Chaos transformation
Description: this a blood line limit only known to the chaos clan. This technique unlocks the black chakra within. The black chakra will then spread threw out the users body. There are 2 levels of this blood line.

1st level
Description: the user types into his inner shadow chakra and lets most of it loose. The user will look the same but dark ora will be surrounding the user. This chaos chakra will increase the user’s abilities by 2x.
Looks: ashley vs masurao Sora

Name: shadow wings
Description: the user gathers his chakra to the back of his back. Wings will then come out of the back. This is used to escape any tight situation.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:40 pm

"Might as well end this," Ashley thought. "Well well well," Ashley said. "You are kinda dumb." She changed the seen around her back to normal. "I cast Utakata - Ephemeral on you a while ago, and you never noticed." she explained. "While you thought you were fighting me, I tied you up with chains laced with chakra. But now, I just have a few questions. Starting with why are you in the village?"
Back to top Go down
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:14 pm

"clever, but you see i seen it from the start." masurao said as he started to laugh. but little did ashley know behind her was an army of the shadow worriors about to attack. masurao then said if you dont belive me then look behind you." behind ashley was 100 dark worriors waiting for there command. before ashley had a chance to look masurao gave the signal. there were 20 archers, 10 sword men, 10 spell casters, 50 normal worriors, and 10 masters. the swrod men came forward as the archers started to let there arrows go. the archers aimed for ashley. the sword men came and cut the chakra strings. masurao then flew back up into the air to see the action. masurao then flashed manny hand signs .flashed many hand signs and waited to see what ashley would do. little did ashley know the army retreats when hit with light.

Description: the user will stand on a shadow and do multiple hand signs. Then once the user completes hand signs the shadows will rise causing a dark pool underneath the user. This is a portal is a place were dark soldiers are held. These solders will obey anyone who sets them free. Note if a flash of light hits these solders they will disappear.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:00 pm

Ashley just glanced up at masurao, "You never did answer my question," she said, being persistant. She could sence the dark warriors masurao had just created around her. She contimplated on a plan and decided on one. "Endan - Fireball jutsu," she said, spaying the fire all around her. She hoped they would be distroyed so she could move on to masurao. "Ashley, your getting ahead of yourself, this is just a spar. Isn't it? It's not like you shoud actually kill him, unless he's an intuder." She thought.
Back to top Go down
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 pm

"hmm nice to bad this match isnt gunna last very long.masurao said as he smirked. " infact looks like its over for you. masurao said as he seen time was running out. "better do this now masurao thought. masurao then called off the worriors. "i am not intruer as you may think i am. masurao said as he looked at ashely. "im a sand anbu seeking some intertainment." masurao continued. well you see ima shadow clone right now and this place is about to blow. you see masurao is probliy long gone. dont worry the explosion wont kill you it will just hurt realy bad. BYE BYE." as masuraos clone said those words the whole place covered in shadows exploded. this jutsu is known as shadow explosion. since the shadows streach from 100m the explosion ranged from 100 meters.

Name: shadow explosion
Description: go to a place were there are a lot of shadows. Do the right hands signs and the shadow explodes. The explosion covers the area were the shadow is.

Name- Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Rank- B
Range-
Description- Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:03 pm

Ashley just shook her head and thought, "I should've known." She was happy anyways, she got her cure from boredom. Masurao talked and then warned about the explosion. Just after he said bye, the whole place started to explode. But, it didn't matter. The real Ashley left right before she switched his vision back to normal. The shadow clone just said," Bye and thanks." Then everything was silent once more.

[topic closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ashley vs masurao Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashley vs masurao   ashley vs masurao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ashley vs masurao
Page 1 of 1