Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Left_bar_bleue100/100Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Left_bar_bleue100/100Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:39 pm

A lone shadowy figure is seen coming up from the hillside, the rain pours down as gentle as ever while the sun within the background slowly drifts into its slumber. From the figures appearance he carried a medium length blade that lay across his back, as the figure came into the light of the sinking sunset one would be quick to notice his bright orange shirt with black flames scorching the bottom. Another was that his bright yellow hair reminded one of a great warrior that laid at rest in the path, remember though fallen warriors can not be brought back.

For a brief second the man paused, during the pause he gives a slight smile. "What is someone like you doing so far out here?"Says the man as he places his hands on the behinds his back. The man didn't seemed harnful besides the blade.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
S Rank Missing Ninja
S Rank Missing Ninja
Ave Uchiha

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:59 pm

"Exploring and thats all you need to know..." Ave whispered coldly. "I know who you are, your a sannin. I am not afraid" Ave smirked. "Though I would like to spill soem blood" Ave said through the darkness. Ave moved his hand over his kunai pouch menacingly. "Would you like to entertain me?" Ave said smiling. Ave laughed and said "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:18 am

A smirk appeared on the Sannin's face as the man spoke. "If you know what I am than you should already know what Im capable of."Said the Sannin as he gave a short pause for dramatic effects. "By the way your attitude is shaped, I wouldn't even need to guess that you where an Uchiha. In the end though it seems that you all turn out the same way, missing-ninja."As the Sannin spoke he could tell that anger was building up within the missing-ninja, yet he only spoke the truth and he spoke it calmly.

"Im sorta glad most of you where obliterated by that double agent, but if you insist on a fight one you shall recieve"Says Cyrus as he slips his hand inside of his orange cloak, only to pull out a simple but utterly unique 'Three Daggered Kunai' with a contract on the handle. He balanced it on his finger for abit before throwing it in the air and catching it only moments later. "Your move Uchiha" Cyrus speaks as he spreads his stance and stands in the 'Lone Wolf' position.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
S Rank Missing Ninja
S Rank Missing Ninja
Ave Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:12 am

"Ah, yes, Itachi Uchiha. We should worry about what's happening now not the past." said Ave in a delighted way. "Do not underestimate me...." Ave said coldly. "This first move may seem pathetic to you, but I think its bright blue" ryhmed Ave. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!". 10 shadow clones apeared around Ave and they all ran toward the sannin while Ave waited behind watching.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:38 am

Cyrus smirked once more as he watched and heard the young Uchiha speak of his move. Analyzing his every move Cyrus came up with ten possible attack plans that were flawless. "Tsk Tsk Tsk, you should know when fighting me one must use the Offencive approach, but none the less you didn't" He says as he closes his eyes allowing his other senses to look onto the surrounding area, in a quick and swift move Cyrus began a series of hand signs. He whispered, "Raiton Style: Raiton no Touza no Jutsu; Lightning Current" As Cyrus held out both his hands he flashed his eyes open, in less than two seconds ten bolts of chakra made lightning disappeared and reappeared through the rain droplets until they came within inches of the clones.

"Another thing, when fighting me try not to put me in a position where im surrounded by my counter element" Cyrus says referring to the rain that poured down upon the Rain Country. If one would have seen the move in slow motion, one would have saw the lightning currents jumping from rain drop to rain drop, getting closer and closer to the clones in every millisecond. Cyrus only could smirk as the smell of rain and victory showered upon the battle.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
S Rank Missing Ninja
S Rank Missing Ninja
Ave Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:50 am

The clones were a yard away from the sannin when the lightning hit them. they didnt poof, they exploded like an atomic bomb, all 5 of em. That disrupted the lightning and would probably injure the sannin. "Did you see this coming? Clone Jutsu: Great Explosion" Ave said and laughed. The smoke of the explosion got into Ave's lungs and he coughed. The smoke was turning into a violent cloud, the rain was'nt helping. Any minute now I'll find out what happened to him. But just to be sure...... Ave thought. "Water Style: Improved Water Dragon: The Loch Ness Monster". Ave then did a string of handseals. Then before him a beast made entirely out of water and highly condensed was materializing from all the rain. It has four legs, it highly resembled the Loch Ness. It was probably as big as gamabunta. When the smoke cleared Ave would be waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:40 pm

As the loud smoke rolled over the area after the blast from the clones, a low thumping noise indicated that Cyrus had been effected by the blast. Stillness was now on the area, as Ave's voice sent out a Jutsu. Cyrus stood up and performed a series of hand signs, "Fire Style: Ash Cumulation" As Cyrus says this he breathes in a heavy breath, from that breathe he releases a ashy substance that replaces the smoke. Thus making it even harder for one to see through.

"That was highly uncalled for, but I'll return the favor right now" He says as he places his hands in a (+) position and whispers, "Shadow Clone Jutsu". Instantly five clones appear around Cyrus each with a different exspression on there faces. The real Cyrus got on one knee and and placed his hands together, "Sage Style: Plasma Binding Jutsu" As he says these words heplaces both his hands on the ground, all at once Cyrus's clones grabbed there blades and prepared a deffencive attack.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
S Rank Missing Ninja
S Rank Missing Ninja
Ave Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:27 pm

"Hey Loch Ness, it seems like lil Cyrus doesn't want to play anymore. Wash away that petty smoke, those clones too" Ave smirked. The massive beast nodded and shot a huge current of water from it's mouth. It was as big as a full-blown tidal wave. The smoke and flames were washed away in no time, trees annihilated as well and their remants littered the ground. The clones had most likely poofed with thick white smoke. "Come on out Cyrus, dont you want to play?" Ave taunted. His voice echoed throughout the entire moist, wet, forest. Ave chuckled at the destruction he made and waited.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:42 pm

As the smoke cleared ten fuzzy, yellow, spike balls appeared in the midst. Suddenly the yellow spiked balls shrunk and eventually turned back into the ten clones. "We have got you now young Uchiha"Says the ten cloned Cyrus's as instantly through the ground five purple, liquid, bands outstretch from the ground and wrap around Ave's arms and legs and stomach, thus pulling him down to the ground where his face is looking into the sky.

A kunai soared above Ave's face and instantly a hand wrapped around the kunai, Cyrus had appeared a few yards away from Ave. Blood trickled down his arm as he held the kunai tightly. "Now for this little pet of yours" he says as each of the ten clones turns into a pile of smoke. The real Cyrus begins a string of hand signs, "Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique" Cyrus jumps up into the air about thirty-five feet before sending his hand in an outward thrust, instantly five dragons head ,about three feet in width each, soar toward the "LochNess Monster" as they home in the water inside of it start to bubble and boil. Cyrus fell back to the ground and looked at Ave lying there, [i]"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you?"Cyrus asks as he pulled his kunai closer toward Ave's face, but not close enough where he could snatch or bite it the kunai. Suddenly Cyrus looked away from Ave and stood up, he wasn't the type of person to take a persons life. The Plasma around his body was starting to burn and shock him to an extreme point.

Jutsu Name: Puraton • Hitoshshirezu Baindo no Jutsu [Plasma Release • Hidden Binding SKill]

Element: Puraton = Plasma

Description: A technique where the user channels their chakra into the ground, creating plasma which circulates through the ground. Tearing through the ground, it takes one post to make it towards the opponent. It will then burst through the ground and wrap around the opponent preventing them from moving to give them a good shock to their system as well. A flaw the user must keeps his hands placed on the ground until the enemy is wrapped up in the plasma. If he gets up the jutsu stops and he will have to perform it all over again.

Jutsu Name: Hari Jizou - Underworld Guardian Spikes

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: N/A

Description:Ninpou - Hari Jizou is a Ninjutsu technique used by Tasori. After forming the needed hand seals, Tasori's hair will grow in length to surround and protect his body. In this form it also becomes ridged and spiked, forming a layer of protectiong from direct strikes and blows. Oncoming attacks besides fire attacks won't effect the user.

Jutsu Name: Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Fire

Description: Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete. This jutsu is also capable of evaporating water based jutsu of the same level.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
S Rank Missing Ninja
S Rank Missing Ninja
Ave Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:34 pm

((Lol, you only got as far to your first paragraph.))

As the purple stretchy masses of what looked like radioactive taffy lunged at Ave, Ave chuckled. "You honestly think THAT will stop me" Ave smirked. Ave poofed into a log, and the log was burned to a crisp and pulled to the ground and Ave poofed right behind the sannin. "Your as pathetic as you look" Ave laughed. "Mangekyo Sharingan" Ave whispered. Ave's eyes became truely sinsister and provoking. "Mangekyo Sharingan: Fiend Fyre" Ave's breath breathed on the sannins neck. All of the sudden, a whitsh-blue flames made an arena around the sannin and Ave. "This is demonic flame, water jutsus won't work." Ave's voice roared over the crackle of fire. Beasts made entirely of the demonic flame came rushing towards the sannin, lions, tigers, bears. A lion lunged towards the sannin, it's flaming teeth clenched.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:12 am

((Actually that move was 100% flawless meaning that It would have caught you, reason because I had to wait one full post, giving you a chance to avoid but you didn't, I had to wait one full post before I could post that the Jutsu actually worked. Another thing it Exsplains it in the Jutsu description that I had to do that. So If a Mod or Admin could give final judgement on this would be really helpful...))

Cyrus smirked this was exactly why he had backed away from Ave when he had the chance to kill him. As the tiger lunged at him Cyrus side stepped out of the way in the same fashion a Hyuuga would. As Cyrus analized the flaming beasts that where before him, he couldn't find away to take them out. Suddenly it all started coming to him, what are the three parts of any fire. "Come on Cyrus it's been staring you in the face this whole time, to stop them you need to give the fire an almost physical form" He thought as he figured out the most logical way to stop Ave.

Cyrus backed up even more, as he stood still for exactly ten seconds a dim white aura started to incase his body. Only a true master of the element would know what was coming next for this young Sage. Cyrus placed both of his hands in the monkey, hand seal, position. He closed his eye briefly then opened them in fierce manner while saying, "Senjutsu Style: Sage Mode" From this point Cyrus had been using alot of his own Chakra but now it was time to use something elses. Cyrus moved his hands to his forehead and placed three black diamonds, in seconds two frogs appeared on both of his shoulders. "I thought you would need us" Says one of the toads in a rather male tone of voice. Cyrus placed his hands in the monkey positon and the toad on his left said "Sage Style: Thunder Release- Denkou no Shou no Jutsu/ Thunder Aeon Skill" At exactly the toad same time the one on through right says "Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire Jutsu" Suddenly five blazing hot dragons heads went soaring through the air at the beasts, at the same time a giant bird of lightning was created and was sent flying up into the sky. "Theres no escaping now, I have an infinite power of Chakra on my side. Plus that Mangekyou of yours is starting to make you go blind so keep using it." Cyrus says as he waits for his surprise.

((For using and producing that many animals your Chakra should be almost depleted.))
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
S Rank Missing Ninja
S Rank Missing Ninja
Ave Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:56 am

The sannin was right, blood trickled down Ave's left eye. My chakra is almost depleted.. Ave thought. And what is that bird doing up in the sky all this time Ave kept thinking. "Your very good, I'm not gonna laugh at you any more" shouted Ave's voice over the roar of the demonic flames. When the fireballs hit the beasts they didn't fall apart or dissolve, they just got agitated and kept on charging. "Lucky for me I'm not gonna make anymore beasts, I'll conserve my chakra" Ave shouted. This time, Ave was on the move, he jumped from place to place around the flaming arena. "But, I should really go. You've surprised my imaginary friend named moe. I cannot win. You should go after me, all that killing I've done is quite a sin. But I ask not. My eyes could rot. Figure out this riddle and you'll go "Diddle!!!" Ave screamed. With that the flame arena disapeared, along with Ave in a puff of smoke.

((lol sorry I know it was a short spar, but I actually think I could've died if I'd stayed around for long))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:31 pm

Cyrus looked at Ave and noticed the blood trickling down from his eye socket, "Being an Uchiha and have The Mangekyou Sharingon, both a gift and a curse." As Cyrus says this Ave disappears and along did his flaming beats. "It's good thing he left, my Chakra reserve is running low and when I use Natural Chakra" Cyrus says as he looks around at the trees and the rain, the rain stopped and the trees where all shriveled up. "Well son we have to go, visit more often" Says the left toad as they both disappear and Cyrus is left alone. "Huh guess it's time to return, im not walking though" Cyrus says as he snaps his fingers and the lightning bird that 'Ma' had created streamed down from the sky and landed before him. "To Konoha we go."Cyrus says as he hops on and takes off.

((Dont Worry I was nearly out of Natural Chakra and had stopped using regular chakra, so I might have been able to.))
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
S Rank Missing Ninja
S Rank Missing Ninja
Ave Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 pm

((Btw heres what I said in the riddle(decoded): I should really go. Your power surprises my mind. I can't win. I wouldnt be surprised if you went after me after all the killing that I have done. Please dont though. I could probably lose my sight if we meet again.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:09 pm

((I thought it was something of that sort, good match))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha   Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Spar: Uzumaki vs. Uchiha
Page 1 of 1