Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossed Paths Unite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:42 pm

" Wait, hold up, I'm confused." Ashley said looking from the bingo book to Cyrus. "Why are you showing me the bingo book? And you keep saying beautiful female, why?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:51 pm

Cyrus smirked and leaned back against the tree, "I showed you the bingo book because you are in here, along with the other missing-Ninja from Konoha and other villages."Cyrus says turning his happy personality into a somewhat content one, not to happy not to anything. "The reason I called you a beautiful female is simply because you are and I only state facts."Cyrus says as he doesn't flash a grin or anything, acting somewhat like his father now. "Oh great another of my fathers traits releasing it's self from my body. At least thistime it's his content personality."Cyrus thinks to himself while leaning against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:57 am

"Oh so you don't know everything, " Ashley said chuckling. "Yes, I am aware I am in there, I've been in there since I was 19." Ashley sat down at the water's edge, she didn't know how she felt, kinda nuetral but on gaurd too. "Geeze, I've spent too much time with my brother," Ashley thought and heard the end of the state the facts thing. "How old are you anyways," Ashley asked, looking up from the water. "And are you trying to hit on me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:18 am

Cyrus closed his eyes realizing that she didn't fully understand. "Im the same age as you, 25." Cyrus says and pauses looking up into the sky. "Do to my duties and my rank, im supposed to capture you dead or alive."Cyrus says taking another short pause. "Can you give me one good reason why I shouldn't do as Im told, that little organization that your apart of has done enough damage to countris."Cyrus says as his eyes close. "You have a gift and a curse it all depends on how you use it."Cyrus says in a calm gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:04 pm

"Then your little bingo book is wrong," Ashley said, practicaly laughing. ((Shadow, I'm getting my character's rank changed)) " And a good reason, maybe the fact that it, like everything is in shambles. You being a sannin, should know that. Or maybe the hokage isn't telling you stuff. And what would I have that is both a gift and curse?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:30 pm

As Cyrus listened to Ashley speak, he couldn't help but laugh along with her. "Yes your right, my bingo book is a bit out dated"He says as he reaches into his pocket to pull out a second bingo book. "Thats why I always carry around an updated one and by what it says in here you supposedly quit the Akatsuki."He says in a calm voice, but it meant to question her. "Your gift is the only thing that keeps you from being a regular Ninja,.... The Sharingon."He says while pausing slightly. "Your curse is also the same, you have unlocked a very hard to learn technique. The Mangekyou Sharingon." He says trying to exsplain to her in the simplest of ways. "Pretty, nice, protective of ones self, Yet sometimes it helps for one to use the brain once in a while." Cyrus thinks as his emerald green eyes seem to peirce through Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:23 pm

"Ah. Nevermind, " Ashley said, about to correct him again but figured it wasn't worth it. "That is one thing I will be taking to my grave. So what if I'm not a regular ninja, I've never been normal. And the Mangekyo," Ashley paused, "wasn't that difficult. Of course I'm protective about myself, most people are. And what do you mean ' helps for one to use the brain once in a while'? You've never met me before, you don't know how I am or how my brain works." Ashley met Cyrus' stare with intensity.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:56 pm

((OOC: I was thinking, "But it helps to use ones head once in a while" You would have never known. But I'll go with what you said))

Cyrus stared in a content way, he really didn't care what she would do with her life. "The grave would be a suitable place for most, but you've barely crossed within a path to take things to yur grave." Cyrus says as he grabs his Cloak and his "Soul Reaper" "You have a choice, either keep wondering this earth in search of the next best thing that will please you."He says taking a short pause while walking past her to three trees he slapped one tree and made his way to the next. "Or you may come back to your real home, where you wont need to live in fear of being hunted."He says in a rather content tone of voice.

"As the clock runs down, what shall be your choice." He says as he looks at her. "Right now if you choose to leave I will let you but next time, I will treat you like the missing-ninja you are."He says as he grips his "Soul Reaper" in his hands and glances at Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:15 pm

((I'm still confused. Sorry, my brain's a bit fried.))

Ashley watched as he grabed his cloak and something else."I haven't done anything to go to my grave. I ment down the road, years later, that's when i'm going to die."Ashley smiled at his choices. "Oh, but, it wouldn't be right to kill me. For I am not a missing-nin. I have permission and a passport signed by Hokage Kazura." Ashley said, showing her passport. When she knew Cyrus had seen it, she jumped out onto the water."As the clock runs down, what shall be your choice." She heard him say. "As to my choice," she paused, " I haven't decided if I truely want to go back or not. But, I have no fear of being hunted, as I have no reason to be, as I said earlier. I am not illegaly out here." She threw him a cold, hard stare. She felt a chilling wind begin to blow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:17 pm

Cyrus ignored most of what she said, until se showed him the passport. "You mean something like this"He says in a more taunting content voice. He held up a passport similar to the one she had. As she backed against the water Cyrus looks upon her. "What are you doing?"Cyrus asks as he slides his "Soul Reaper" into it's sheath on his back. He returned her glare but in a more playful way.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:27 am

"Well duh, you have a passport! My legality is in question and I wanted to prove that i'm alowed to be out here." Ashley said when Cyrus also showed his passport. She smiled, "It's kinda fun being a smart-alec sometimes." She thought. Once she was out on the water Cyrus asked,"What are you doing?" "I'm just takeing some precautions," Ashley said. She noticed he was playfully glareing at her. "What are you doing?" Ashley asked somewhat teasing Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:25 pm

Cyrus smiled as he leaned back against the tree. "Whats with the safety precautions, nobody is attempting to hurt you"He says as Ashley asked him "What are you doing" He placed his hands behind his back while looking over at Ashley standing on top of the water. "Im simply trying to figure out what your up to. I dont know if that precaution of yours is merely a distraction for something bigger" He says while smiling a slightly devilish, but playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:55 pm

"I have a reason," Ashley said. "I believe you are setting up either paper bombs or seals for a jutsu." Ashley looked down at the water. "If i keep this up I will be depleating my chakra little by little. I'd best go to land," Ashley thought, backflipping to land on the shore opposite of Cyrus. Ashley laughed when Cyrus said, "Im simply trying to figure out what your up to. I dont know if that precaution of yours is merely a distraction for something bigger." "And why would I need to or want to set up something big?" Ashley asked. "Your smile," Ashley paused, "Appears to be hidding something. Or is at the very least, mysterious to me. Almost throughout this entire confrentation you have had a smile. Usually a playfull one." Ashley smile back with an almost sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Cyrus held his smile as Ashley spoke of it. I only smile because there are things in life that simply put or make a smile appear on your face" he says as he smiles in his normal playful way. As he hears Ashley speak of paper bombs and seals he only shakes his head. "I told you already Im not going to harm you in any way shape or form, I dont see why you can't beleive me."Cyrus say in a curious yet Sincere tone of voice. "I honestly dont know why you would be setting up something big, isn't the answer your looking for supposed to be asked of me?" Cyrus asks in a confusing sort of way. "Pawns are almost set, time for checkmate. Lets see how she handles these"Cyrus thought as he took his arms and crossed them, while leaning on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:18 am

Ashley nodded her head as Cyrus explained his smile."And what whould that be as to make you smile?" Then Cyrus began asking about the paper bombs and sealings and why I couldn't trust what he said. "Why should I trust you? I only met you today," Ashley said. "And I know for a fact that you have sealing justu that the opponet can dodge only when the seals are being set up. I think I am outside of what your range is, unless," Ashley paused for dramatic effect,"unless you set some behind me! But, You couldn't have done that unless it was before I came here, yet I do not think you knew prior to me appearing. But I could be wrong." "Hmm... something's off balence," Ashley thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Cyrus merely smiled, "Women there all the same, always trying to get the upper hand" Cyrus thought as he began to speak. "Nature makes me smile, this is one place where I get my Chakra from." Cyrus new that there was one thing in this world that nobody else could do or know about. Cyrus smirked as a thought appeared in his head. "You know what I think, the real question is why shouldn't you trust me?"Cyrus says while lifting an eye brow in a make the decision sort of way.

As Ashley started bickering with her sels Cyrus just listened because it was rather funny. "Now the decision is what have I done, that you might think I have done or did I really do what you thought I did. If I indeed did what you think I did wouldn't you already be caught in it."Cyrus says already knowing the answer and how it would make her react.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Ashley said," I shouldn't trust you because I just met you, trust comes overtime. I just said that a minute ago. And because we are ninja." Ashley said. "Yes I know that I would already be caught. I wouldn't be surrprised. But you could be caught too."

Last edited by Ashley Uchiha on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:03 pm

((Ashley the things that I said women are all the same I thought that, so you wouldn't know that so please change your post... Thx.))
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:14 pm

((and now we can continue))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:08 am

Cyrus smirked "Trust is something that can get you killed"He says while pausng to look at the water. "If you trust someone one minute the next there shoving a blade in your back."Cyrus says while stopping to listen to what she says about Cyrus being caught. He smirked and shook his head. "See right there was a dead give away, you said I could be in a trap. Thus meaning im not."He says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:34 pm

"Trust can get you killed," Cyrus said, continuing with how people can be backstabbers. "People need trust every now and then," Ashley said, sitting on the water. "What happened to him to make him this way, he seems in a lot of pain," Ashley thought. When Cyrus started to talk about how he isn't in a trap. "Are you willing to stake your life on it," Ashley questioned, looking straight at him with an evil smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Cyrus smirked then gazed into her eyes steadily. "Lady, im a Ninja and not even a regular Ninja. Im one of the Elite Three, Im a Sannin. We put our lives on the line twenty four seven."Cyrus practically laughing. "Yet being a Sannin isn't the greatest position within the Ninja ranks." Cyrus thought as he began to speak. "Although im a Sannin I regret ever being a Ninja."Cyrus says with a smile on his face that seemed like it never wanted to come off.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:54 pm

Looking at Cyrus made Ashley smile. "I'm not a normal ninja either. But it is true, being a sannin it does make you put your life on the line all the time. I bet your family gets worried sick," Ashley said, smile fadeing to a thoughtfull look. "I know if I had one they probably would too."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Cyrus smirked as his bright yellow hair fell over his eyes blocking them from view. "My family dead, I only have a little brother that hasn't returned home ever since he left off on his journey to find a friend that wants nothing to do with him." Cyrus says as he pulled a three starred kunai from out of his pocket. "This is whats left of my family, each point represents a each of them."He says while pausing then looking up at Ashley, "What do you mean your not and ordinary Ninja."Cyrus says as he ran the numerous possibilities on what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 pm

As soon as Cyrus reacted, Ashley wished she hadn't said anything. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pryed," Ashley said appologetic. "Wait, three points. There is you and your brother and who would the other person be?" Cyrus started to asked what she ment when she said that she wasn't a normal ninja. "I'm not a nornal ninja just because I'm not. I can't elaborate on that because you alrady know a reason why," Ashley said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossed Paths Unite
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo :: The RPG :: villages of the world :: waterfall village-
Jump to: