Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nigaki hyugga uchiha

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Empty
PostSubject: Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko   Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Nigaki stood at a big steel barrier staing at it. He took his foot and kicked it down. He went in, he could sense a presence."Who's there" said Nigaki.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Left_bar_bleue100/100Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Left_bar_bleue100/100Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko   Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:19 pm

The sound of a coin that had just been flipped in the air echoed around the area. As the coin came down a hand stretched out an caught it. "What are you doing within these premises?" Says a shadowed figure continuing to flip the coin. As the man caught the coin, a shimmer of silver light; from behind him, moved into the light only to reveal itself as the Legendary 'Soul Reaper'.
Back to top Go down
nigaki hyugga uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko   Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:13 am

(Zet said i could use his charachter untill he retuns from exilement))

Nigaki then looked up."who dares confront me who wield the byakugan and the sharigan" said nigaki. He then looked up at the moon, it was a full moon." You know what this means, spirit summonings" whispered Nigaki.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko   Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 am

((Zet didn't have both Byakugan and Sharingon, he only had Sharingon))

The flipping of the coin kept and the sound seemed to intensify each time. Suddenly the coin stopped as the ray of the full moon shown down a young male with Bright yellow hair that stood up in every direction possible. The blade on his back started shifting back and forth as the man began to stop. "Im not going to ask you again, what are you doing within my village?"Asked the man in a rather threatning tone. The second he stopped talking the coin flipped in the air, as it fell the yellow haired ma caught it in his hand. As he opened his hand the coin showed a face on it, the man smiled. "Aww so close only if it landed on tails."Thought the man, his eyes coverd by his bangs.
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Number of posts : 124
Location : The place most people go but Im the mayor of it.Crazy
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Left_bar_bleue600000/600000Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)

PostSubject: Re: Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko   Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Battle voided I have to say something that made me mad about Zet's character. Sharingan and Byakugan hybrids make me angry,they are very op and I cant stand it.

1.Zet decided he could have both the Sharingan and Byakugan,I didnt mind I figured he could do it without being OP but he made it OP,he gave himself Eternal Mangekyo which Im the only person who has it.

2.Genetics comes to play and Im to nice to have told Zet that both the Sharingan and Byakugan was geneticly impossible because one of them would have to be dominant and one of them would have to be recessive.
Back to top Go down
http://nindo-narutorpg.omgforum.net
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Village: Sunagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko   Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 pm

technically he would have ended up with regular eyes.
Back to top Go down
nigaki hyugga uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko   Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:34 pm

(( its anime fictiom, oh yeah by the way he said he changed his charachter, he can only activate 1 at a time,
And he also wants to know why was he banned and stripped of his power of admin, He reffered to it as a omg, with Shiri Lmao))

By the way he didn't have enternal mangeyko, and he said he wasn't going to op
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Village: Sunagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko   Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Still, genetically speaking, he has neither, if he was to correct his history he could only have one, it is a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko   Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mangeyko V.s Mangeyko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo :: The RPG :: Five Shinobi Countries :: water country-
Jump to: