Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai Headquarters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai Headquarters Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai Headquarters Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai Headquarters Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai Headquarters Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Village: Sunagakure No Sato

Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai Headquarters   Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:12 pm

*You walk into a small circular chamber behind a door that leads to nowhere. You see a series of doors, you select the door marked "上司"* "Excellent, welcome to the ANBU Black Ops, The Boss has been expecting you." says a nondescript secretary. "Please enter only if you are serious about becoming ANBU."

To step out of character for a moment, This is the HQ for the ANBU, we will accept your commitment here. Should you decide to perform the ultimate service for your village, you will take your orders from me and I take mine from the Hokage himself, you will not answer to any other leaf ninja regardless of position. If this appeals to you please post. Current and former Akatsuki members need not apply, we know all and we know your tendency for being spies.

*You step through a second door into a slightly larger room which appears to have been carved out of solid rock, with nothing save a desk lamp and a large wooden desk for furnishing. Seated behind that desk you see The Boss, Skoko Nara, the leader of ANBU.* "Welcome to the ANBU" Shoko says without looking up from his paperwork. "I hope you will decide to stay, because if you don't we would have to eliminate you. Operational security and all that. Don't make me do that, I hate the paperwork." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai Headquarters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo :: The RPG :: other countries/headquarters-
Jump to: