Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Number of posts : 124
Location : The place most people go but Im the mayor of it.Crazy
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600000/600000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400000/400000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Shiribasura lost his temper. "Dont you dare run from me damn it!" screamed Shiribasura as his right eye spun.The air began to crack as something began to happen."Allow the sun goddes to take you into oblivion!" screamed Shiribasura as the black flames made themselves known,it was using a lot of chakra to make go up that high but luckily he hadnt done any jutsu.He side stepped as the kunai came at him cutting his cheak,his hand went across the blood on his cheak and wiping it on his back inside his shirt,a puff of smoke apperaed and out came a large fan.He slammed the sword into the mud and began to laugh as he wiped away tears of pain from doing amaterasu.

Amaterasu - Goddess of the Sun (Heavenly Illumination) Technique
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Amaterasu, named for the Goddess of the Sun, is a Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to create a powerful black fire. This jutsu is generated by the right Mangekyou eye. It has been said that anything within the Mangekyou's vision will burn to ash if consumed by the fire. The fire itself is said to burn for 7 days and 7 nights. Because of the amount of chakra needed to use the technique, it can only be used on a very limited basis daily. Though it is regarded as the strongest of Mangekyou's physical attacks, usage of the ability will degrade the eye further and lead the user to blindness.
Back to top Go down
http://nindo-narutorpg.omgforum.net
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:56 pm

Yosaku quickly exited the puppet and looked at Shiribasura's eye spin and then at the Black flames, his eue widened in shock, and for the first time he was expiriencing Fear. He leapt from the dragons head and landed on his back, he keeps the puppet close. He keeps his eyes firmly on Shiribasura, watching for his next move. His breathing grew faster, and his heart rate increased. This foe would prove very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600000/600000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400000/400000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:08 pm

Shiribasur slid back a bit to gain distance. He formed a single handseal and suddenly in the distance Kantamaru recieved an order,a rather strange one.Suddenly Kantamaru began running from where he was drawing his katana and holding the curved edge along his arm the tip coming out over his shoulder. "Why the hell would I get an order like that?" thought Kantamaru to himself as he ran through the vilage."Wow,He is actually going for it." thought SHiribasura to himself.He formed another handseal and the eyes turned away from sharingan to a normal black eye.His eye was bloodshot from using the Mangekyo and a tear of blood came down. "Allow the decline into madness begin!" shouted Shiribasura as he drew a Kunai and held it infront of his face.
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Number of posts : 38

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Watching his opponent closely, Pluto smirked but in that instance something changed. "Black flames?". Pluto said as the dragon started lunging down into the close by waters. "What the hell was that?". Pluto thought to himself as Ryudenkou dived into the water. Ryudenkou then put up a thunder barrier while underwater and then prepared to resurface once more. There were a couple of burns on the dragon, luckily there was a water source around for him to cool off. But that didn't stop that fact that he was pissed off and in pain. Pluto then looked down at Yosaku who had fell off or rather flee from the dragon's head.

"That's it, now i really want to kill that bastard". Ryudenkou said to Pluto and then came a nod of agreement from Pluto. "Don't worry old friend, go off and heal yourself up. I will take care of things from here. Just let me off down there that's all". Pluto said to Ryudenkou as the dragon swooped down and Pluto hopped from it's head. And with a poof of smoke Ryudenkou were now gone again. Pluto knew he couldn't risk putting his companion in anymore danger now. As Pluto landed on the ground he looked at his opponent. Looking at Yosaku he shrugged a little. "Step back Yosaku, things will surely get interesting from here now" He said.

Soon after a couple of hand seals were seen forming as Pluto stood there preparing his attack. "Satetsu- Hara Kasui-Field of Spikes". Pluto shouted as he slammed his hands on the ground. Then came sharp spikes rising from the ground covering a wide area. "Lets see you get away from this you bastard". Pluto said to himself as he looked towards his opponent.

Satetsu- Hara Kasui (Field of Spikes)

Rank-A
Range- Mid/Far (5~10m) (10+m)
Type: Supplementary

After performing the necessary hand seals. Sharp metal spikes will rise from underground, covering a wide area. The spikes are able to cover, up to a mile long. This particular could take out multiple enemies at once. (Think Kimmimaru's bone jutsu if you must).

On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Dance5bla4

Except its sharp metal.

Last edited by Pluto Shouten on Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Shiribasura shut his eyes and activated the Mangekyo Sharingan again. "Twice in one day,interesting!" shouted Shiribasura at the man."Good good,this makes my plan much easier." thought shiribasura as he formed another handseal."Well well Kantamaru took you longenough." thought Shiribasura knowing fully of Kantamaru's skill in reading minds. Kantamaru ran from the darkness and into the air and came down ontop of Shiribasura with his katana."This is a strange plan Shiribasura san." said Kantamaru to Shiri quietly as a powerful illusion made it look like Shiribasura had just had his head cleaved into. "Ill be seeing you later Kantamaru." suddenly Shiribasura's body slammed into a spike and slid down into its base.

Kantamaru jumped from spike to spike towards the man.When he approached him he sheathed his katana and bowed slightly."Kantamaru Nara.I saw you two talking and happened to 'Overhear' what you were saying." he said totaly lying."So,looks like you guys had your hands full."

Jutsu Kanta used to read minds:Kokoro Me
A visual Genjutsu created by Kantamaru through long days of meditation in the Nara Clan forest.By doing this he had opened his mind to extents he didnt know he could.This jutsu allows him to transmit and read thoughts and transmit jutsu into people quickly and efficantly.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Number of posts : 30

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:30 pm

Yosaku "saw" Shiri get impaled through the head. He burst out laughing at it. he quickly snaps out of it and brings Spider fowards woth its weapond ready. He saw Kantamaru Nara, He looks at him for a moment. "Who the fuck are you? And why shouldnt I slice you up right now?". Yosaku drew his own blade and remained fixed on his new target
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:38 pm

"Wel..." said Kantamar as he reached into his pocket pulling out a cigarette and a lighter from his pocket. "Im Kantamaru Nara,the man that just killed your little annoyance."he shut his eyes activating the Kokoro Me hoping for it to be unnoticed and lit the cigarete and took a puff."I happened to hear you guys talking about your, little um..." he paused taking a puff of the cigarette searching them both for a sign of what they were. "Wait,that cant be but I remeber!No!" thought Kantamaru. "Its been too long." said Kantamaru to himself. "Im here to join your little club.And if you try cutting me with that butter knife of yours Im sewing you to your own ass with your shadow." said Kantamaru showing a disapproving look.
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:56 pm

Watching what had transpired Pluto smiled to himself. "I can't believe this, this can't be real".. Pluto thought to himself as he stood there looking at Kantamaru. "Kantamaru eh? Well then see you in the next life then". Pluto said to himself as he formed a set of hand seals. "Kai-Release". He said to himself as he clasped his hands together. "Genjutsu is also my specialty to". Pluto said with a smirk on his face as he reformed the fields of spikes back into iron sand. He hopped backward to give himself some room as he looked at his opponent. "Don't think I forgot about you either". Pluto said as he looked towards his Uchiha opponent.

He then started forming a couple of hand seals "Satetsu-Ryuusa Bakuryuu" Pluto shouted as the iron sand increased and started flowing over like a tidal wave as it moved towards his opponents. "Time to die you two". He said as he prepared to kill. As soon as his opponent were trapped in the sand he would proceed to crush them without mercy. Pluto seemed annoyed by everything that happened really. From being attacked to getting lied to.

On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Ryuusa_bakuryu On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Sabaku_taiso

(Except its iron sand)

Jutsus Name:Satetsu-Ryuusa Bakuryuu
Element: Iron Sand
Effect:Ryuusa Bakuryuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Pluto. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Kyuu except on a much larger scale. With the development of Pluto's powers he has gained further control over the nearby environment. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground with his iron sand, he can create more usable iron sand. After focusing his power, a large tidal wave size amount iron sand will rise from the ground to cover his target and the surrounding area. This technique serves to set up his Satetsu Taisou technique.
Skill:Nin
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:30 pm

"Shit! Shriibasura samma!" yelled Kantamaru as he formed multiple handseals.He bit his thumb and wiped the blood on his finger and suddenly a giant plume of smoke appeared and there stood Mizudori. "Get him out of here! I'll hold them off!" yelled Kantamaru as he drew the Katana no kage and spead towards Pluto knowing his death would come to him again.Mizudori swooped down and grabbed Shiribasura and took off into the air."Why are you so important to Kantamaru Samma?" asked the owl quietly. "Im sorry about Kantamaru,perhaps I'll revive him later if I can find another body for him but I doubt I will,he was miserable here." he said as he manged to get his arms free of the mighty birds grasp. "We need a way to avoid that summon of his and get this sand off of me." said Shiribasura now becoming very cautious. "Get me to Konoha,I need some medical help."
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Village: Sunagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:08 pm

*Shoko appears at his master's side and makes a long string of hand seals* "Combination hidden mist-Camoflage Concealment-Temple of Nirvana Technique" *As a thick cloud of mist rolls in Shoko, Shiribasura and Kantamaru become invisible and both Akatsuki see feathers slowly drifting down from the sky.* "Just for insurance Exploding Seal Formation" *Multiple seals explode in a line between the three Konoha ninja and the Akatsuki.* "I will be back for your lives scum" Shoko says as they quickly flee.

Nehan Shouja no Jutsu - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Nehan Shouja no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

Fuubaku Houjin - Exploding Seal Method Formation
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Fuubaku Houjin is a Ninjutsu technique used by Iruka. Arranging the seals in a square formation, Iruka will draw his target within the array. He can then form handseals to activate the tags and prep them for explosion.

Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Range: -
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Range: -
Meisai Gakure no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used by Rock ninja. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja can grant themself near invisibility. So far only the Sharingan eye and its revelation abilities has been shown to pierce the veil and see the hidden ninja. It is unknown if the Byakugan can penetrate the jutsu and see the user's chakra circulatory system.

[had to save him, he is the one who resurrected me anyway.]
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:04 am

"There is always some sort of interference. I will have to deal with them later then". Pluto said to himself as the mist soon cleared out. "Well then Yosaku, you handled yourself well. Not too shabby either. But you may want to go for the kill next time, savvy?". Pluto said as he shrugged and turned around. "Lets head back to the base for now. I'm starting to get bored now". He said as he waved his hand and then disappeared in a poof of smoke. Pluto had an interesting battle, even if it was a short one. To fight a Uchiha with such troublesome techniques is no easy feet whatsoever. At least now he would know what to expect from his opponents in the future. Luckily he wasn't the type to underestimate an opponent no matter the circumstances. In any case he had a couple of things to do now. And couldn't spare anytime for anything that may prove to be trivial otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Village: Sunagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:26 am

[CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2