Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Line Is Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Number of posts : 124
Location : The place most people go but Im the mayor of it.Crazy
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Story Line Is Here Left_bar_bleue600000/600000Story Line Is Here Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
Story Line Is Here Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Story Line Is Here Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

Story Line Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Story Line Is Here   Story Line Is Here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:00 pm

Here Is the Premise.

Three Brothers come from a land far away from the Great 5 and others. They have amassed an Army that could rival the strength of all the villages. 60 years before the beginning of the time of Shinobi the world was dominated by the same army. Sixty years passed and the creator of all ninjutsu and ninja arts,and the holder of Rinnengan, Rose up against them and cast them down from their thrown and brought about the world of shinobi we know today.Now the Three Brothers have come to the land that once belonged to their ancestors. They are formally trained shinobi and can summon entire armies. The Apps of the Brothers will only be shared with the Army Mods and the Adminstrators. The Brothers will appear after a rumour of their appearance where they will summon their armies in three locations. The Brothers are as strong as any Kage. The Soldier apps will be visable to all and the Soldiers can be power played. I will be PMing the Akatsuki leader informing him as to what he could be doing during this time,he probably will know apon reading this but still I will give a suggestion. PM me with questions or concerns
Back to top Go down
http://nindo-narutorpg.omgforum.net

Story Line Is Here
Page 1 of 1